Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thought I'd Give It A Try...

So many of my friends have their own blogs (and some have quite a following) that I decided I'd try it out as well. Not sure if anyone would really be interested in my random thoughts, and certainly not sure I have the time or discipline to keep a "blog" up to date -- but it can't hurt to try.

Today, we've just returned home from a time of family refreshing. It rained almost the whole time -- normally, I'd be miffed. But this time it forced our family to do indoor things together. Indoor water parks, museums and other novelty attractions (read "tourist traps"). It was great! What's better, I feel quite refreshed.

I am always talking to pastors about self-care. It was time that I followed my own advice. I have recently written articles on the topic...and felt like a colossal hypocrite! But not today.
I'm working on practicing what I preach. For the last 6 days, it's been going pretty well. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you in the blogosphere! You're a needed voice on here.

    ReplyDelete